Ps1魔法悟空切换不到魔法,是ps中自由变换的中心点怎么显示出来回事,哪位高人帮帮忙啦?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
试解释一下:明白才能能被世间所用,但是遇到大场面必须恭敬谨慎,不仅要有才学,也要有胆识,各种学问都精进气度自然不凡。好象是个对联吧,讲应考的,解释得不好,见笑了。
本回答被网友采纳

不让我给15分,只能这样了,很急啊,私人使用,各位帮帮忙吧~~要有些文采的,一楼这位朋友很谢谢你,可是里面有语法错误啊,用词我也不太满意:(还有哪位高人再试试吧~~谢谢各...
不让我给15分,只能这样了,很急啊,私人使用,各位帮帮忙吧~~ 要有些文采的,一楼这位朋友很谢谢你,可是里面有语法错误啊,用词我也不太满意:(还有哪位高人再试试吧~~谢谢各位了:)
展开
你睡着了手掌紧握
Your hands closed tight when you are sleeping脸颊上有浅浅酒窝 There's a dimple on your face在这一刻我看着你 I am watching you at the moment好多话想说给你听 I have so much thing to tell you 如果明天你就长大很多 If you grow up tomorrow我会不会觉得不知所措 Will I be surprised and don't know what to do你不再想让我握你的手 You don't want me to hold your hand any longer每天盼望从我掌心挣脱 Longing for leave me everyday你也会爱上一个人付出很多很多 You will also in love with someone and pay a lot你也会守着秘密不肯告诉我 You will also keep secrets in mind instead of
tell me在一个夜晚抑制我的泪水止不住地流了一整夜I cried for a whole night 和你一样我也不懂未来还有什么 I don't know what's the future like just like you do我好想替你阻挡风雨和迷惑 I do wanna protect you from the storm and confusion让你的天空只看见彩虹 Let only rainbow appear in your sky直到有一天你也变成我Until one day you turn into me
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
You're asleep, your hands clencheddimples on your facei cannot take my eyes off youthere's so much i want to tell you at this momentif tomorrow comes and you become a different personwhat am i going to doMaybe you won't let me hold your hands anymoreMaybe you want your own worldyou will love someone like I love youyou will give her your everythingyou will keep it as a secret, as I have kept my love secretive to youthere was a night when I couldn't hold my tears anymoreI don't know what is going to happen in our future eitherI want to be there for youto catch your tears and take away all the painuntil someday you shall love like i have loved you
本回答被提问者采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 ps中自由变换的中心点怎么显示出来 的文章